Friday, June 29, 2007

WoW is evil

Okay, I haven't posted for a few months because I haven't played much for a few months thanks to the discovery of WoW and a whole lot of RW commitments.

Well, not entirely true, I have played a few games with my Witch Hunters for the socalgwleague - I was going to sign up with Black Templars but last season there were 2 other players in my 4 man division with Templars and I didn't want there to be 3.

Of course, there are no BT players this time around.

Don't get me wrong, WH are cool and all, but I am really into Templars lately so I feel like I am wasting what little gaming time I have. On the plus side, I did sign up with Allied SM so I am just working on them to get them done.

There is a local RTT that I want to play in coming up in July, so hope to have at least enough painted to play in it.

Anyway, look for more updates coming soon.

No comments: